Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Fine Day

Today was another fine day.  We watched Everybody Loves Raymond while we ate lunch and we got the curtains hung (finally).  They make the room much more cozy.  Below is a picture of the finished product. 

You can also see in this picture that I haven't killed Dub's funeral plant yet.  See...miracles do happen.  HA!

I really enjoyed the grocery store this afternoon.  I got to pick out fruits that I wanted.  I am very much a whimsical fruit shopper.  It is hard for me to say, "Pick me up 4 pears" if I don't know if their pears look good for that particular day.  Buying peaches is all about smell to me.  If they don't smell like peaches, I don't want them.  Apples, anyone can buy.  You just make sure they aren't beat up but I'm not so crazy about apples.  Grapes are easy so I've had a lot of grapes lately.  We got some Talapia to cook for tonight as well as all the other food we would need for the next few days. 

I've been having some double vision I need to ask the doctor about.  It comes and goes and just started last night.  This is the first time this has happened and I'm not really sure it is the chemo since it should be all out of my system by now.  I've had a lot of headaches and now this double vision...kinda weird.  I am beginning to feel like a hypochondriac with all these complaints...lol.  I'm just 'journaling' it in this blog so that I remember when it happened.

Not much else going on here today.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe...Good posting. Glad you got the curtains up and they look really great. Hope the double vision turns out okay and not a result of the chemo. I am sure that the doctors want to know every anomaly that occurs, because it helps them to know what to do.I'm glad you were able to go pick out your own fruit. I like to be able to smell the peaches too. I won't buy them unless I can smell them, either. Love you'n's forever. It was a beautiful day here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room! I like the effect...both open and decorated. It's really time for me to change my drapes...I made them about 20 years ago! Boy, does time fly!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)