Monday, November 1, 2010

Starbuck's Habit

I told Tom not to get me Starbuck's Coffee this morning.  I've been getting Starbuck's every morning (during the work week) for over three years now.  It is a comfort food because it is flavorful and creamy and just plain old yummy.  I don't really need it though.  I have found in my life that I get into habits (some good and some bad) and I can always break them and move on.  Sometimes it is painful and sometimes it is just a redirecting of my thought processes.

Of course, he sends me an email saying how strange it was for him not to get me Starbuck's this morning.  (He's been doing that while I am going through Chemo treatments and working from home.)  He's not worried about me not having it so much as he is scared for the cat, he states, "If I find a cat, torn to shreds, with fur all over the house, I will know that I should have gotten you Starbucks this morning."  Funny guy.  I will have everyone know that the cat is currently sitting in front of the office window enjoying watching the birds.  I haven't laid a hand on her.  

Of course, the day is early yet...(Muwah hah hah)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe,
    Just too funny! Send me a picture of Shadow at the end of the day. (Muh whah whah)
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA...Yeah...that is the question...will she survive the WHOLE day? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow is a cat. Cats survive. End of story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is bigger than me too...I am more afraid of her than she is of me...

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)