Friday, November 5, 2010

Stubborn Cat

Yeah...another cat story.  

So, we got chill mats for our computers to cool off the CPUs.  I wanted it because Shadow likes to block the outlet to the fan on the bottom of the computer because she likes to get the heat from it.  She is absolutely the most stubborn cat I have ever seen.  Here is her solution to my putting the computer up higher on top of the chill mat.


So...I push her off and she sneaks back up to this position.


The day after my taxotere chemo treatment is going well.  I have the usual flushed cheeks from the allergic reaction to the chemo and I'm still bouncing around on steroids so today is a pretty good day.  Work has been hectic today and I've got to go back and get busy but I just wanted to touch base with everyone and say that I'm doing OK today. 

Hope everyone out there in the real world is having a great day!  8-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe! Glad to know you are doing okay today. That Shadow really is a shadow, isn't she? Right there with you all the time. She is a comfort, isn't she? Love you'n's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, kitty! I miss having a cat. A good cat. Hope the day is good! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)