Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Ramblings

Yesterday was a CRAZY work day.  I am glad it is the weekend now.  My boss is chomping at the bit for me to come back to the office.  He is not a patient man.  There is a lot of people that need training.  I just don't think I have the stamina to stand in front of classes every day for several days for 8 hours.  

I cleaned out the fridge this morning.  (Still working on building up stamina)  There is hardly anything in it so it is the perfect time to take care of that business.  We desperately need to go shopping.  I may just take a chance and go out there and get it done today. 

I stopped my sleeping pills last night too.  Not much sleep going on because of that.  I have to get everything back to normal though.  My body needs to learn to sleep on its own again.  (sigh)  I want to get all the drugs out of my body that don't need to be there anymore.  Out bad drugs...out!

Here is a little 'Max' to round out your day with:

"You Have A Choice

“I expect and hope . . . to show the greatness of Christ in my life here on earth, whether I live or die.” Philippians 1:20 
It would have been nice if God had let us order life like we order a meal. I’ll take good health and a high IQ. I’ll pass on the music skills but give me a fast metabolism . . . Would’ve been nice. But it didn’t happen. When it came to your life on earth, you weren’t given a voice or a vote.

But when it comes to life after death, you were.  In my book, that seems like a good deal. Wouldn’t you agree?"

By Grace Alone -

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe, I agree for sure! Amen and amen. Keep doing what you're doing. Loven' you'ns forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your zeal! Just remember to take it easy...(yeah, like I'd take my own advice!) so you don't crash and burn. :-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)