Thursday, January 20, 2011

On the Move Again...

In an effort to actually make some progress with my stamina and take the work load back off of Tom again, today I have:

Totally gotten out of bed and moved everything to the office, went through a week's worth of unopened mail (ugh), cleaned house, removed all the internet wiring from the bedroom to encourage me never to go back there again unless it is to sleep (HA!), showered (yeah me!!),  started working on our taxes..(more ugh...) did most of the laundry, and kept up with all 'real' work taskings from my boss.  (Yeah, I still have to fit work into my day...sigh.)

It has been a productive day and it's only 12:30.  Wow...just wait until I get all my energy back.  Whoo whoo.  

Shadow has moved back to the guest bedroom. (As soon as I started stripping sheets in the bedroom she skedaddled to the other side of the house...she knows what it means when I start getting active.)

I am very excited to be active again and while it is taxing and tiring, I know that it will all pay off to have worked these muscles and made myself breath deep and hard as I work around the house.

I've got to start interviewing people to clean my house again soon.  Now that I am not going to be as susceptible to 'germs' I need to find someone else to do our cleaning for us.  We really don't have time to waste on house cleaning when I start going into work again.  I'm not going to bring back the people that were doing it before all this started because they didn't clean my shower well enough.  (I know..I know...that sounds silly, but if I'm paying them, they should do it the way I want it done.)  They did do the floors well though (my other pet peeve...)  I always wonder why the cleaning crews won't MOVE stuff when they dust.  Once a month no matter who I get, I end up having to dust UNDER everything.  (Another reason I don't have a lot of knick knacks laying around my house.  I hate to have to dust...)

I just got a pop up reminder about my 1:00 meeting...I guess I'd better go get ready for that...

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

By Grace Alone -

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe...So glad for you that you are on the mend and up and about. Please don't overdo and be out for the count tomorrow. I can just see you bee-bopping around the house, stretching the boundaries. God bless you, baby. Loven' youn's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO AMAZING!! SO Glad you're up & about! I spent 5 hours Sunday Afternoon in ER with Tami. She has numerous kidney stones. Hasn't had a problem with them since 5 years ago. Bless your heart! SO happy to read your blog today! Love & Prayers, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading all of your blogs that you wrote before I knew what was going on with you. I'm up to September 29. Sometimes I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks for you, but mostly, I think, "She is SO AWESOME!!' Love ya, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...I am not ready to go back and relive all that yet but someday I will. I am sure I will look back on it and go...what a crazy lady I was. 8-). Glad you are catching up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I worked so hard the last couple of days that I hadn't checked the blog! It's great to hear you're up and dusting!!! Sounds like you already beat me on the energy thing! Happy Saturday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)