Sunday, January 16, 2011

Still Struggling

Still struggling.  I think they either didn't give me the steroids this time (even though they said one of the bags was decadron) or they gave me more chemo than the other three doses of AC.  Either way...this is a tough one.  I didn't get my usual energy burst after the treatment...I went right into bed and have been there since.

As always, Tom is taking care of me...doing laundry, getting my meals, making sure I get fluids, getting me to the restroom, etc.  I could not ask for a better caretaker. 

I don't have much brain for the blogging today but I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and to let you know that they are working...I'm sure I'll be up and around again in a couple of days if things go as they have in the past.

By Grace Alone -

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe...thanks for letting us know how things are going...sorry that you are laid so low, but praying you will soon be up and about. Thank you, Tom for being such a wonderful caregiver for our girl. Love youn's forever. Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Couldn't have said it better, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Teresa, I couln't say it any better than your mom did. Our Love and EXTRA Prayers, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)