Thursday, January 13, 2011

Update

Just a quick update.

I got the last dose of chemo this morning and set up appointments with Dr. Faulkner (radiation doctor) in two weeks and to go back to see Dr. Waples (Oncologist) in a month.

This dose hit me hard.  I couldn't even do my Walmart run after because I was too exhausted.  Came home and slept and am still in bed.   (Tom set up the computer back here in the bedroom again.  I really hate that I missed the Walmart run.  That is the safest time to get out there right after I've had the chemo.  Ah well, two more weeks and I can get out there for good.  My BP was really high before they started the chemo and I'm sure it was just nerves but I didn't cry this time (even though I wanted to...lol).  It was back to low when it was all over.  8-)

I know the next week will be bad and I think I'm ready for it.  Keep the prayers going up.  I really appreciate everyone out there.

7 comments:

  1. A lot of extra prayers are going up there for you from my house. Hang in there, girl. You've come a LONG way! Love Ya and Extra Prayers, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Babe...I'm right there with you. Hang on, I'm continually thinking of you and praying on your behalf and Tom's. Loven' youn's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is now Saturday morning. I hope you feel better today. I'm praying for you so many times a day. Love Ya and EXTRA Prayers, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang tough, T....worst is done gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Babe, Still Praying.....love youn's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today is Sunday morning. Extra prayers are still going up from our house. You're at the top of our prayer list. Love ya and EXTRA Prayers, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)