Monday, October 18, 2010

Update to Saturday's Post

I went to the doctor today about the lump I found on Saturday in my left breast.

The doctor agreed that it is a new lump.  Yeah, believe it or not, I traveled all the way into town just to be told what I already know but...you know...that is part of the process.

I have a sonogram scheduled for this Thursday, the 21st, and an appointment with the Surgeon for Wednesday, the 27th. 

The doctor says that even if it is fluid filled, he wants the fluid analyzed for cancer cells. 

I think that the worst that could happen is they do another surgery to remove the lump and we keep pressing on with the chemo.  This was the 'impression' that I got, but he basically said that he didn't want to talk about the next step until we get the lump analyzed.

Alrighty then...and that's 'the rest of the story'...for now.  8-) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. We know how to pray! Love you, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Babe, It was great to chat with u yesterday. I hope today is a good one for you. One step at a time is how we have to take a mountain...right? Love you'n's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)