Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All Systems are GO!

All systems are 'Go' today.

Temperature - Check

Headache - Check

Neck Pain - Check

Stomach - Check

Energy Level - Check

Hormone Imbalance/Grouchiness - Check

Bone Pain - Check

Tooth Pain - Check

Looks like it is a good day to get something done.  There is a wonderful sweet breeze blowing through the house.  (Shadow insisted I open the windows this morning.  You have no idea how annoyingly she can insist on things being the way SHE wants them.  She has gotten much worse about complaining as she has gotten older.) The breeze in the house smells like the new promise of life.  WONDERFUL!!

Of course, now that most of the windows are open, she picked the guest bedroom where they aren't open to park herself.  She cracks me up!!

That blanket that she is laying on used to be folded perfectly so that I could use it when I got cold (I sit back in that bedroom when my energy is low because I have a computer table in there and I can rest my neck and back while I work.  She decided on Sunday, when I put it out, that it was her blanket and she proceeded to open it up so that she could lay on the underside of it.  I changed all the blankets in there over the weekend to get her cat hair out of the room.  I have to do that periodically.

My new living room curtains (I say new but there haven't ever been any in there before so it isn't like they are replacing existing ones) are arriving today according to an email I got yesterday.  I don't have the rod yet though.  We are DEFINITELY going shopping this weekend for a new rod and maybe some other fun things too.  I'm going to dance in the stores...Just three more days.  I am now on day 13 after my chemo so tomorrow should be the last of the low blood counts and then I'll be free as a bird ready to fly through the rest of the world for a whole week. 

Hope everyone else is having as good a day as I am.  (Hope you guys can keep up with my emotional roller-coaster ride...HA!)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe! it sounds wonderful. I can smell that fresh air coming through the windows and also see the cat hair flying. ha ha. It was great to talk to you this morning via IM. It was a very cheering time for me. Read about my day on my blog which I am going to post in a few minutes. If I were there, I would dance through the stores with you. Love you'n's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Mom can dance in the stores...just bring me back a goodie! You're both better shoppers than I am! HA! I'll dance at home with you...dancing, dancing, dancing! (when I dance, I twirl a skirt...it's blue.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your Mom's blog.She is amazing,has more nerves than anyone I know.Glad your day was good.Hope there are many more ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara ... If she keeps that up we may need to take her keys away from her. Now she is scaring me a bit. She needs to be more careful.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)