Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Done, I say!

We have finished with the sink (for real this time...no more leaks...yeah!!) and the Necklace Holders.    We ended up cutting the four foot strips into two foot strips and only using three of them.  That leaves room for growth in the future if I want to hang the fourth one.  8-)

Visuals below. 


Below is a close up of the nails so you can see what a great job Mr Tom did of nailing them into the holes.


I have deep cleaned the kitchen today and deep cleaned the fireplace.  While we have a lady that comes in and cleans every week, she doesn't do baseboards or nicknacks so, every once in a while, I have to attack them and get things back the way I like them.  8-) 

I spent some time today during a rest break (for two hours...lol) chatting with Mom on Skype.  It is always a nice and relaxed environment when I chat with Mom.  We each kinda do our thing and chat back and forth when we think of things to say.  Neither of us talks the other to death...8-)   Today she cleaned off a table while talking to me and I cleaned off my desk and played some computer games.  It is kind of like getting to spend some of my vacation time with her without having to travel all the way to Texas.  I am about traveled out after our Kentucky trip. 

Not much else going on here...just thought I'd let you see the finished product. 

By Grace Alone -

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe...looks great! I really like that better than what I have. You have given me an idea, and I may imitate your idea. (they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but rather than call it flattery I would say admiration.) I think I would want a divided tray underneath the necklaces so that each matching earring sets could be underneath each necklace. How cool would that be? Then I would probably drop the earrings once in awhile because I have trouble picking up small items. ha.
    I really enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of chatting and playing together too. Loven' youn's forever. MOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really LIKE the necklace holders!
    Love ya'all, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)