Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Ramblings...

(I got to shave my legs today.)  I whispered that for anyone that might find that a sensitive subject.  8-)  Of course, we spend all our adult lives thinking what a chore it is but I found it very exciting that I had even grown hair on my legs.  Whoo Whoo!!  Count your blessings, ladies!

I did a lot of other things today also, like cleaning off my disaster of a desk (at home).  Oh my...it had really piled up.  I also made us some of the Quesadilla Chicken Soup for lunch.  I love to make a big batch of it and then take a cup with me to work for lunch everyday.  I have no problem eating the same thing for lunch all week.  Some might think "BORING" but I like routines and as long as it is something I really like, I can eat it every day.  We also finished the laundry today.  

I'm sitting here with my Eminence facial drying on my face and maybe after I get done with that we will go out shopping.  I can't think of anything major that we need but just the regular weekly shopping needs to be done.

It has gotten into the high sixties outside today and the birds are singing and Shadow is sleeping in the sun.  See cat below...what a life...


Here is a little Max for you for today.  When I'm feeling a little out of step with (and maybe different than) the rest of the world, it is always good to know that I am in step with Jesus no matter what.  8-) 

"You Have a Place With Him


None were more shunned by their culture than the blind, the lame, the lepers, and the deaf. They had no place. No name. No value. Canker sores on the culture. Excess baggage on the side of the road. But those whom the people called trash, Jesus called treasures." 

By Grace Alone -

- T

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Babe. so glad that you are feeling so much better and growing hair! I always look forward to hearing from you, and I check each day to see if you have "written" any new thing. Love the Max to the max. Loven' youn's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment was made by a "Senior" Model. Em came and took pics of her in fancy clothes and wearing some of her hats to hopefully get to use in a flyer for a Senior Living Place Mad Hatter Event. Too cute!

    Thanks for the recipe. Sounds yummy!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)