Monday, February 21, 2011

Back at Work

As I've said...I'm back at work.  I thought you might like to see my office.  Unfortunately, it will be pictures of pieces of my office since I can't seem to get it all into one picture.  It isn't as neat and uncluttered as my home office.  Things are a lot more frantic here and it seems that organizing always gets shoved to the bottom of the pile of things to do...HA!

These are things that remind me of others and they give fidgety people something to play with when they're sitting in my office.  Toys are important.  8-)

This is where I sit and work all day long when I'm in my office.

The rest of my desk....You can see my brain under the hutch (all those little stickies to remind me of things).  That is a little space heater underneath my desk that I don't need so much right now due to very good internal heating going on.  8-)



Just another view of my desk....blah blah blah...



The bookcase I need to clean up.   Mom...you'll recognise that "Teresa" plaque from the Greek Festival. 
Okay, I have to get back to work now...hope everyone is having a great day!

By Grace Alone -

- T


3 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe, thanks for a view of your Inner Sanctum! Loven youn's forever. Have a wonderful day! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice office! Love the setup. I'll have to blog my cubicle sometime...good idea! Glad you're getting back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what's the significance of the helicopter on the bookshelf? It looks like some kind of award. Very nice helicopter!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)