Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back on the Treadmill Again...

People have had so many problems leaving comments on the blog, I am trying something new.  Instead of forcing them to log in through google or aim, I set it to where anyone can leave a comment.  I will try this for a while and won't change it unless we get some unacceptable comments.

I know I am on the mend because I actually did a mile and a half on the treadmill today.  I am also starting to be feisty again at work and my boss is noticing it.  He says "It is really nice to see the old spark (fire) coming from your responses...can't wait to have you back here."  Yeah...whatever...

It is good to be fully back in the work mix though.  Emails flying left and right.  Demands made and dodged expertly.  8-)  I really do love my job most days.  It is challenging enough to keep me mentally going and I get to travel around to the different Huntsville sites training people so it's never just a boring desk job.

Shadow has been restless all day.  It must be the impending bad weather that is heading our way.  She normally sleeps most of the day but today she has been crying at me all day.  She settled down for a little while when I opened a window but then it started sprinkling and she is back at the caterwalling.  I've tried brushing her, changing her water, giving her extra attention but nothing seems to do it for her.  Worse than a baby....

Here is a little Max for you...good words to remember...WE can't be good enough...WE can't earn his love...He gives it freely...(I'd certainly be in trouble if it depended on my goodness...big grin)

"This Is Love

“This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” I John 4:10 NIV 

Does God love us because of our goodness? Because of our kindness? Because of our great faith? No, he loves us because of his goodness, kindness, and great faith. John says it like this: “This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us.”"

By Grace Alone - 


-T

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe....I enjoyed chatting with you today, as always. I just had about an hour nap sitting here in my computer chair. I just lean back and snooze. It is wonderful! Glad you made it to the treadmill and also posted a Max Lucado. I love reading those. Good to see you posting again, too.
    Love youn's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a test to see if I have to have an account to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to hear you are boogying on the treadmill! Daryl and I braved the ice to go to the gym this afternoon....brrr!!! We took some Pasta Fagioli over to Mom's tonight...new recipe...Mmmmm! (Knew she wouldn't get out on the ice...for which I am glad!) Tasty, filling, and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa!! SO GLAD to hear you're doing SO GOOD!! A MILE and a HALF on the treadmill? You're SO AMAZING!!
    Poor Shadow, but she has the best Mommy she could EVER have!!
    I LOVE your Max Lucado quotes!
    Here's hoping you have a GREAT day again today!
    Love and Prayers, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY!! Thank you, Teresa! I wish I was a computer whiz like you are!! You're the best! Love, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good day.we are having cold days here also.can't wait for spring to get here.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)