Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can You Say Benign?

Well, praising God is definitely in order.  I had my appointment with my doctor yesterday to have the stitches removed and he told me the growth on my arm was totally benign.  Whoo whoo! 

Not much else going on...just thought I'd pass on the good news.  8-)

My son is so funny...he says, "Thank God!  Now I can quit worrying about you."  I told him he didn't have to worry about me anyway.  I am always taken care of.  8-) 

Here is a simple yet very deep Max for today:

"The Answer for Weariness

By Max Lucado

“The teaching I ask you to accept is easy; the load I give you to carry is light.”  Mathew 11:30

Jesus says he is the solution for weariness of soul.

Go to him. Be honest with him. Admit you have soul secrets you’ve never dealt with. He already knows what they are. He’s just waiting for you to ask him to help . . .

Go ahead. You’ll be glad you did. Those near to you will be glad as well."

By Grace Alone -

Teresa

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe! Yes, I can! And I'm so glad and happy for you... Bless BJ's heart! Of course he worries about his mama. Don't you worry about yours sometimes? Ha. One can be concerned without overdue worry, too. Loven youn's forever. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Thanks for the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was dancing in the streets (not really, that is a sight no one should be exposed to). Once again, God has blessed us.

    Tom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRAISE THE LORD!!! The way it looked, it sure looked malignant,but God can do ANYTHING!!! NOW, you can have a GREAT weekend!!
    Love & Prayers, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom, I'm seeing the Snoopy Happy Dance that I did when Teresa was done with chemo/radiation!

    In addition, by the way, when it rains here, I AM going out into the street to dance...at least to play and feel rain on my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the whole world missed my dance...just got in from dancing in the rain. How grateful we are for rain....I think even my skin sizzled when rain hit it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...I HATE that I missed your dance...8-) We have had lots of rain here this year (so far this year a total of 25 inches and 4 of those in August...Tom the weather man just gave me those stats) but it has been really hot and humid here also. Highs over 100 most days. I heard something about you not feeling so good? Are you better now?

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to leave a message. 8-)